We are authors of Christian fiction, representing a variety of rich cultural traditions from Tasmania to Brazil to Mozambique.
As we celebrate two years of blogging together to promote International Christian Fiction, we offer you, our readers, this collection of favorite foods.
Travel with us around the world as we sample delicacies that uniquely represent our home countries or the settings of our books.
Try our exciting selection of entrees, sides, mains, desserts and snacks:
• Peanut soup from Bolivia.
• Chicken croquettes from Brazil.
• Cornbread from Tennessee, USA.
• Cranberry salad from Australia.
• Bobotie and Cape Lamb Pie from South Africa.
• Mennonite stew and spicy chili from Canada.
• Passionfruit and coconut cake from Mozambique.
• Pavlova from New Zealand.
• Scones from England.
And many more! Over 40 recipes in all.
Our International Recipe Book is available as a free eBook download at Smashwords.
A black & white print version of the recipe book is available at Create Space for 6.99 plus postage.